Thursday, November 24, 2011

Paso Garagiste Part 3! well.....ummm.....

Ummm, I had wanted to have Paso Garagiste Part 3 of the blog up by now, but with work, life and preparing for Thanksgiving, it's all gone to pot.

So....in lieux of Part 3, I'm sending a Happy Thanksgiving message out to all of you! I'm so thankful to live in the Paso area and work in the wine industry where we're all all like a close knit family. Not to mention the fact that we have access to such fabulous wine & food. This is the good life, and I hope my blog reflects the good times we all have together here. I have to admit, it will be hard for me to ever leave this area.

So yay - Happy Thanksgiving to all! By noon, I planning to be high on bubbles and hopefully passed out from eating all the holiday goodies before anyone else can get to them. You gotta be quick with the crowd I hang out with :)

Viva la Dia de Gracias!!!! (I don't know if that makes sense but it sounds close enough.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment