Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm back, bitches!

I'm a bad blogger. A very, very very bad blogger.

It has been quite a while since I've done a blog post. But you have to excuse me - I got the cold of a century, I had to put my dog to sleep right before Christmas, and then I had a relapse of my bad cold. I'm even still recovering - the whole thing really sucked -  Oy vey.

But it hasn't been all bad. My rooster rescue organization, "Save the Cocks!" was featured in the SLO New Times. You can read the article HERE. We've been selling the COCKSTRONG wristbands like crazy - you can get them at Bladerunner in SLO, and at Firestone & Lone Madrone in Templeton (Parrish Family Vineyards tasting room in Paso is coming soon!) Then my Luv it FRESH sprays are also being sold at Bladerunner Salon & Veris Cellars - they're selling fabulously! Its been great to see something that I created be useful for people.

And now I'm back! Ready to FINALLY finish the blog on the Garagiste festival, and looking forward to the follow-up "Thank you to the Volunteers" party for the Garagiste volunteers & sponsors. After that, I have some fabulous blogs that have been "back blogged," and of course, always moving on to the next good thing.

So as I said in the title, "I'm back, bitches!" Watch out, Paso Robles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment