Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Boyfriend!

Today, Boyfriend & I are marking our 13th Anniversary of being together. When you think of everything that we've been through - including losing pretty much everything we owned in the economic collapse - it's nothing short of a miracle that we made it through it all. Not only did we make it, but we were able to keep our animal family together, and restart our lives in stunningly gorgeous wine country.

So cheers to you, Boyfriend. I can think of no better way to celebrate our anniversary but the way we celebrated yesterday - hanging out at the SLO Pride event promoting our hilarious rooster rescue, "Save the Cocks!" I think that pretty much sums up everything that we are.


It's been one heck of a ride, Mr. Cumings. You're my best friend, and I love you more than you could ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment